My cute neighbor had a baby shower and I offered to make cookies with the theme
"Love You to The Moon and Back".
Like usual, they didn't quite turn out like I had envisioned...and the sprinkles were a problem when I packaged them, but oh well :)
I have a friend who has a beautiful little flower farm close by and she had some friends come and spend an evening with a photography to get shots for her website.
This was the bouquet that I made and brought home.
Such a beautiful sunset I had to get some shots...
A shot of me and Ben at his first big boy Dr. appointment.
Our wonderful pediatrician who knew Ben and treated us so well retired and so we had to start taking him to our family Dr. for a medication issue. I sent this to Andy while we were waiting for him to come in.
And then just some proof that he iis still lining everything up :)










No comments:
Post a Comment