Friday, October 9, 2026

Back to School For Ben


This handsome guy started his Senior year!
In the second picture I caught him saying "bus".  He was so excited to ride the bus again :)
I have been driving him to school for the last 4 years so he could have extra time to sleep since the bus would have come and picked him up at a ridiculously early hour to take him to school that is literally 3 minutes away.  Well, this year, the driver said they would be coming at a more reasonable time and so I decided to let him ride again.  However, long story short, the first week didn't go to smoothly with the route so they had to keep inching the time earlier and earlier (and even change buses) to where he is now pretty much getting on at the same time I refused to have him picked up in years past :(



Oh well, we've gotten kind of used to it and it is working out okay so we will stick with it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment