Friday, October 9, 2026

Ben and the Homecoming Parade

Ben was invited with his class to be on the Homecoming Parade Float for Unified Sports.
Sometimes I don't know if things like this are going to be worth it or too much hassle but I decided Ben would probably enjoy it since he likes being the center of attention.

However, when we pulled into the school parking lot, he started saying "no".  I think he thought we were on our way to see "Bapa".  I was hoping he would kind of get into the spirit of things the longer he was there, but I don't think he really ever did.






I was at the beginning and the end and as soon as he saw me as they were coming back into the parking lot he started trying to get off so I sat with him for a second and he immediately started signing "car" wanting to go back home 😂




Oh well, I thought I was doing what he would want by taking him but I don't know if he really enjoyed any of it.  You just never know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment