Friday, October 9, 2026

September Flowers (and a couple of cute kids)


A couple of my orchids (same color and size) have started doing something odd...new leaves and roots coming off of bloom stem ends.  Not quite sure what to do with that :)

Had fun playing with some pumpkins and dried flowers.



We had quite a weekend at the flower shop with 3 dances, two funerals and two weddings.
One of the dance orders asked if we could make it look Emo.  I took on the challenge and actually really liked the outcome although they might be considered more Goth than Emo.  

Another of my favorites from the weekend...

I was given this big, beautiful bouquet after Andy and I spoke at our Stake Women's Conference.
I complemented the grower/designer and the next thing I knew it was on my doorstep!


Andy is to be credited for the next two pictures...
He was admiring Ben's circle of cars from above

And one day when he had meetings down in Orem he texted Abby and told her where he was so she came to say hi.  I thought it was a great pic!





No comments:

Post a Comment