Friday, May 24, 2024

Josh's Mission Report (And Cookies)

Josh reported his mission on the 3rd Sunday after he returned.  The first one was fast Sunday and then Stake Conference so it was a little delayed but it worked out just fine.
These are the cookies I made for the event...





I'm frustrated that I didn't get more pictures of this night.
The night before Josh reported his mission, Merill and Nancy and Dan and Becky's family (Zach and Nat came from Salt Lake) came up and we all went to dinner at Cafe Sabor.  The Andrus clan was at a cheer competition in Pocatello if I recall correctly.  It was so sweet of Zach and Nat to come.  They weren't able to make it to his talk on Sunday so they made sure they came up to see him before.

Josh did a fantastic job with his talk the next day!  Also, why didn't I get a picture of the whole group at the church?  The Andruses had joined us by then :)  And then of course my family was there.




A week or so previously, Abby had been in a car accident and her car was totalled.
She rode the front runner to Ogden and then Andy picked her up from there.
I believe Andy's parents ended up taking her home...bless them!



At some point, the habit of the Bryan siblings of crumpling up their napkins and keeping them stuffed in their hands while they eat came up and I had them pose for a picture with said napkins.




We sure love this Josh of ours!
What a joy to have him home safe and sound after having faithfully served the Lord for 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment