Friday, October 11, 2024

August Cookies

 These are some cookies I made for my cousin's daughter who had cancer and ultimately had a leg amputated.  Her cute sister is an artist and had drawn this little seal logo for her.

It was perfect to copy and put on a cookie :)



Here are the grand opening cookies mentioned earlier that I made for my friend...






And then to round out the month, I had a fun, tropical 17th birthday order.
These were really fun to design and create.
I ended up going with a gold accent on each cookie which I really ended up loving!

                                   




I really wanted to do something different with the pineapple cookie than I had seen done by anyone else online.  I finally came up with an idea to try and give the cookie texture before I baked it.
I used a toothpick for the lines and then used little scissors to snip the spiky parts.

I also painted the baked cookie with brown and green food coloring before dipping it in very thin yellow icing.  Then I piped very thick green sections for the crown and added my gold accent once it was dry.  Kind of fun!


My cousin was having her first baby so I did cookies for the shower.
"We Can Bearly Wait" was the theme.
        

        

I don't know where the rest of the single pics went...these are the only two I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment