Sunday, October 13, 2024

September Flowers

The Moshers from our stake showed up at our house one Sunday evening with this beauty of a bouquet.
Apparently, she had brought the flowers to display in Sacrament meeting and a grasshopper had been stowing away and decided to jump out in the chapel.  Andy grabbed it and took it outside.
They gifted us the bouquet as a thank you for saving their ward from the grasshopper :)


It was crazy beautiful and was such a lovely addition to our dining table for a few days!


Andy and I had decided our front beds needed some color after spring had faded so finally, in the fall, we cleared out the beds and bought a ton of new flowers that will hopefully give us a bright display in the late summer/fall in the coming years.

This is the scabiosa plant and I loved this little bud so I had to take some pictures :)

Homecoming week for the two south end of the valley high schools meant lots of hours at the new studio.
These were some of my faves I created...





We got a picture of all six of us working on the 200 orders we had for that weekend.




I had a couple of friends with birthdays coming so I put some bouquets together to go with some cookies.
It amazes me how I can never seem to get a good picture of a bouquet!  The picture never looks as good as it does in person!  Maybe it has something to do with how a bouquet is such a 3D experience and when an image flattens it all and loses the depth it looks sad :(






No comments:

Post a Comment