Friday, August 23, 2013

Back to School

My 3rd grader, Abby


My 5th grader, Josh


My 1st grader and dual immersion/Spanish student, Matt


Love my cuties!
This is always such an exciting time...for all of us :)


I've never done it in past years, but I thought it would be nice of me to have some fresh out of the oven, chocolate chip cookies for the kids when they got home and they could tell me all about each of their days while we ate.

It was great and I think we need to make it a tradition!

Happy Schooling Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. They all look so spiffy! Love the new tradition!
    This brings back so many memories and I find it hard to believe how long ago I was sending little ones off for the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute haircut, abby! you boys look pretty sharp too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh right... I still need to take first day of school pictures. Can I still do that?

    I'm excited for the dual immersion! Does Andy speak spanish? I forget...

    ReplyDelete