Tuesday, August 13, 2013

County Fair Fun

Our little family hadn't been to the county fair in years.  
I guess mostly because I thought it would be too stressful...especially since Ben doesn't love being confined in a stroller.
So I was excited when Dad mentioned that he and Mom would love to go with us and help out.  Dad was anxious to take the kids to see the animals.
Angie was still in town so she was able to join us as well.
Quite the wind storm picked up right before we were to meet and so we were worried that we wouldn't have much of an evening...but it turned out to be perfect.

Dad and Andy took the kids down to the animals first thing while Ang and Mom and I walked around the 4-H, Home Arts and Community Display buildings.







Then we got some really healthy food to eat...


...and Ben found a train he wanted to ride.


Abby's such a good little mother :)


Thanks Dad, Mom and Angie for making it such a pleasant evening and for being so helpful with the kids.
 
I literally don't think we could have done it without you...I know I wouldn't have tried :)



1 comment:

  1. We thought it was a wonderful evening and were glad to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete