Thursday, September 3, 2015

Back to School 2015

The day before school started I wanted to take the kids out to lunch...kind of becoming a tradition.  There's a fun, new college joint, burger place within very short walking distance of Andy's work that we wanted to try out...that way, Dad could join us for the fun :)

Andy knew I would like the fries and shakes...he was right!...mmmmm so good!


Then, the big day arrived!
Josh, our super 7th grader...
He leaves at 7 and I forgot to get a picture before school so I snagged one after :)


Abby, our fantastic 5th grader...


Matt, our thrilling 3rd grader...


And Ben, our fun first grader...
who wouldn't pose for me very well :)




I sure love my kids, but I'm not a very good "summer mom" and it's always a bit of a relief when we're back in school and on a routine again.  Here's to an awesome year!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun tradition for back-to-school.
    Everybody looks like they were happy about the first day--maybe they aren't "summer kids". : )
    And I think Ben's last solo pose is perfect.

    ReplyDelete