Thursday, October 1, 2020

Lots of Stuff!

Ben...he always equates Sundays with seeing "Bapa" and "O" so he will often go sit and wait on the chair in the front room and wait for them...sometimes for hours...and sometimes he falls asleep :)



Just a cute pose I found him in while he watched one of his movies...

I can't remember what got them doing this but they were comparing the sizes of their feet...



Caught Josh at work at the D.I.
He makes a cute employee :)


I was able to help Laura with another funeral.
She put me in charge of the two standing sprays while she did the casket spray.
It was fun doing something different and I decided I like the process of standing sprays!


It was the funeral of a young woman that was in a car accident in Young Ward.
She somehow drove into the Israelson's pond and wasn't able to get out.
Super sad and literally close to home.
I was honored to be able to play a small part in the services.

On a Saturday afternoon at the end of August I ran into Smith's Marketplace for a few minutes.
When I came back out there were a man and a woman waiting for me.  She was his sister in law and speaking for him since he didn't speak much English.  He had tried to park next to me and somehow run his truck into the van...and another car parked in front of me.
She said he worked at an auto body shop and wanted to fix it on his own without involving insurance.  
Well, it's taken over a month but we're actually taking it in today (for the second time...the first time they had ordered in the wrong part) to be fixed.  We'll see how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. Love those precious photos of Ben waiting for us. And the chill pose is cute. :)
    The foot comparison looks like a game of Twister. Who won (largest foot, not Twister)?
    Great shots of Josh at work. Wish I could happen upon him there.
    Beautiful floral sprays, Aimee. I think it is great that you are living to fulfill your "florist" dream. You do good work.
    I hope they have the right part this time!!!

    ReplyDelete