Monday, July 7, 2014

Kidd Family Water Slide

Really, this was the Kidd family reunion but most of my pictures are of the water slide....






Ben was shivering so much while playing in the water so we tried to warm him up a bit in between runs but he would have none of that.



 

Grandpa is always so good to spend time with Ben...even in the hot sun :)





The boys engaged in a little bit of tennis.

When we were finally able to pull Ben away from the water he enjoyed some quality time with the iPad and "Bapa".
While I was taking pictures this little friend flew onto my hand and didn't want to leave for quite a while.  I didn't have the heart to kick him off :)

Abby had been at a hula dress rehearsal all morning but she joined us in the afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. What would we do without the water slide? Love the shot of Josh and Ben coming down together.
    I missed the tennis game. : )

    ReplyDelete