Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Welsville Mile

The fourth and fifth graders from many schools in the surrounding area participate in the Wellsville Mile each spring.
This is an old tradition dating back even before my days.
I never ran it myself since I had asthma and foot issues in my youth.
Josh didn't run it in fourth grade because of his foot surgeries and for some reason (can't remember what was going on), I was not able to go and watch him in fifth grade.
So I was grateful to be able to go watch Abby this year.

Abby with some of her cute friends :)


I was so zoomed in that I just kind of had to hold the camera up and hope I got Abby in some of the shots since they were moving by so fast.
I caught her in the very back of this one.

On the second lap she was walking by so I was able to get some better shots that time.


After she passed by she started running again :)

Finish Line!

Way to go Abs!  She did super great :)!

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired just looking at the pictures!
    Good job, Abby!

    ReplyDelete