Monday, December 7, 2015

Bryan Thanksgiving 2015


As usual, I'm not super confident with my words, so I will let the pictures do most of the talking.
There was a lot of game playing at our Thanksgiving celebration in Idaho Falls...







Mike was the fearless turkey preparator...I don't know if that's the right word or not but he did a great job of making that bird edible :)





The rest of us got a kick out of watching him go through the process...and being grateful it wasn't us :)








Ben spent a lot of time going up and down the stairs to the toy room...






Andy's parents were involved with the missionaries for Thanksgiving so that's why we planned a separate celebration.  Nancy had a hard time being apart so she sent packages of things...among which were these fashionable turkey hats :)






Ben and Carter...


Other activities included swimming, shopping, playing in the snow and staying up late enjoying each others' company.
It's always a grand time when the Bryans get together!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the turkey hats! I'm surprised Ben would keep his on. Looks like a great time for the kids to have so many cousins around!
    And that is one big turkey Mike is wrangling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you documented this fun time:). It was so fun to get together! You're motivating me to get going on my family scrapbook for the year:)

    ReplyDelete