Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fall Recital/Concert


I actually got a good seat at the piano recital this time so I was able to get some decent pictures of the kids playing their pieces.
They all did a great job!
It's so fun to watch them progress.






Josh had his first orchestra concert at his new school.
It was actually quite interesting because there were three separate groups from his school and then one large group of sixth graders from elementary schools on the south end of the valley.
They were all out on the floor at the same time and the program bounced around from group to group.
It was a lot of fun :)

I asked him on the way to the concert if he was still loving playing the cello and he quickly responded in the affirmative.  I then suggested it was maybe time to step up his practicing a bit and go 45 minutes a day instead of 30.  He didn't seem too excited about that suggestion...so I guess he doesn't "love" it that much :)


1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed the recital. They are all doing such a good job.
    So sorry I missed the concert. That does sound like fun. They must have a TON of music stands!!
    I was supposed to practice 45 minutes a day on the violin while in high school. I loved playing the violin, but not so much "practicing". But I do wish now that I had been more diligent. : )

    ReplyDelete