Monday, July 24, 2017

A Cello and Quilts

Late in May Josh had a cello recital.  This one was super fun because I was able to accompany him.
We played The Piano Guys Kung Fu Piano: Cello Ascends.
I love playing with him!  I hope this is just the first of many duets to come!
He did a fantastic job by the way :)

A few days later I was able to go with Andy's secretary to the Utah shop hop!
I had never really done one before and was only able to do one day this time but we were still able to hit 6 shops over the course of the day.

It was super fun!  Dawn is a blast to hang out with :)







Just a few of my favorite things I saw in the shops...


This is my loot I brought home...
There was too much fabric that just called to me :)
Maybe she and I should make a tradition out of this...

1 comment:

  1. You and Josh did an incredible job. Very fun to hear and watch!
    Looks like you had a really good time on the shop hop. Nice haul, too.

    ReplyDelete