Monday, January 8, 2018

Post Christmas in Park City

We spent a few days after Christmas in Park City with the Bryan clan.

The kids taught their cousins Schmoovie

Here Andy is helping us Face Time with Lyndi for the gals' favorite things...and trying out one of Becky's favorite things, a scalp massager.

For one of my favorite things I had everyone make Italian sodas...

They seemed to be a hit...
...with the kids too :)

One day the girls were bored while the guys were off doing Top Golf so they decided to clean and organize Grandma's pantry.


Another thing we did while we were there was see The Greatest Showman.
I had looked it up online to see if it was going to be clean and it certainly looked like it was going to be.  However, I was a little disappointed with a bit of language and a few other things but overall, if you don't mind a good musical, it's pretty good.  We have been obsessed with the music ever since.
Seriously!  Such amazing music.  The more you listen to it the better it gets :)

This was our favorite things haul:
Lyndi sent the Magnolia bags, skinny pop and costco gift cards from Tennessee.
Nancy did the family pillows because we are her favorite things :)
Jenny gave us IZZEs, and Dr Teal's coconut bath salts and bubbles.
Wendy got the picnic throws and strawberry corers for us.
Becky gave us the head massager mentioned above and her favorite can opener.
I did the Italian sodas, my ornament for the year, some of my favorite dark chocolates and some dish towels with vintage kitchen images that express some of my sentiments about cooking:
"Nothing, it's what's for dinner"
"You never have to worry that you didn't turn the oven off if you never turn it on"
and this one was especially for Nancy, "Expiration dates are for the weak". (Hence the girls cleaning out her pantry :)
I also told them about a podcast that I have really been enjoying during my runs...Bold New Mom.
She has amazing perspectives on relationships, emotions, thoughts etc.

Somehow I neglected to get any pictures of Ben but he was there...playing with the choo choos, lining up the toys and watching Mickey Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment