Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Valentine's Day 2018


I love the colors in this gorgeous bouquet Andy brought home for me!

I found these adorable, mini mason jars at the craft store and new they would come in handy for something!  They made the perfect little Valentines for Ben's bus drivers...
"Hugs and Kisses for my Busing Misses"
I know, cheesy :)


Matt has become a huge fan of pandas recently so we came up with this for his Valentine box for school...

Our porch light is on the fritz so these aren't great pictures but the Young Women came and heart attacked our door.  Bless their cute little hearts!  It was fun to hear them giggling and chattering as they did it :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Valentine bouquet.
    Oh, I bought some of those same jars to use for Christmas goodies. They are cute.
    Great Valentine box for Matt. I didn't know about his panda obsession.
    Were the Young Women trying to be discreet? :)

    ReplyDelete