Thursday, September 27, 2018

First Day of School 2018

Josh is in 10th Grade...





Abby is in 8th Grade...

























Matt is in 6th Grade...


























Ben is in 4th Grade...


(looking for and saying "Bu"...bus)

And I am in Heaven...although, that's not right because truly, heaven will be with my family, so I guess I'll say I'm in a happy place...
I say something similar every year but I'll say it again...
I love my kids to pieces but I seem to be able to love them even more if we have some time away from each other during the day :)

2 comments:

  1. WHat a fun family!! So enjoyed catching up! At times I sure miss the Rockies!! They are so pretty, and there is nothing quite like a mountain stream!

    Enjoy your alone time! You’re a great Mom!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "First Day" shots--even your "First Day Alone" shot. :)

    ReplyDelete