Thursday, June 27, 2019

Andy's Birthday...42 Years!

Andy's parents came and took us out to dinner at Cafe Sabor for Andy's Birthday.
Ben was so exhausted from seizures...he slept in my arms the whole time.




Back to the house for gifts afterwards...



Ben got his from Grandpa and Grandma too since it was only two days away...


It's always so good to have them come up and spend time with us.

Then we did a little celebration of our own...which apparently included a toupee... 


I had made some snickerdoodles a couple of days earlier that he actually really liked and didn't affect him too much as far as sugar goes so I whipped up another batch and that was his birthday treat.






Love this guy to pieces!
He's such a rock and strength to me.
I'm so grateful for his love, sense of humor and dedication to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment