Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Drifting Through the Digital

Now to catch up on May...

The beginning of the month, we drove down to Salt Lake and met up with Jo, T, Jen (T's mom) and my parents to see T's art installation in conjunction with her thesis.

We met up for lunch first...




And then we went to one of the libraries at the U where it was on display...

I don't feel super qualified to explain it but basically it was about the environmental impact of digital storage...I think that is accurate...

I've done vinyl before, but never this big and this much...So Much Work!





We were all very impressed...except for Ben :)
(We're still getting used to this chair and need to find ways to make it comfy for him.)


I wish I felt more qualified to expound upon her findings and opinions but all I can say is that it made sense when she explained it and it was very interesting!



Way to go T!









Here we were trying to imitate our favorite vinyl picture...

Afterwards we met up with Merill and Nancy for some ice cream in Ogden...




It's always good to spend time with family!
It's a bonus when you get both sides in one day :)

1 comment:

  1. That was a very good day, and you have captured it well.

    ReplyDelete