Thursday, June 27, 2019

Memorial Day 2019 and Some Odds and Ends

Sunday evening up at the Olsen graves...


Monday morning in Avon...

Dad went and kept Ben company in the car since we didn't get him out in the cold...

We drove over to Willard after visiting the Paradise graves but I stayed in the car with Ben...I thought I asked Andy to get some pictures of the kids at his grandparents' graves but, well, there are none :)

This was NOT memorial day but I love this shot Abby got from the church lawn after seminary graduation.  It was a beautiful evening.

Also, this pink poppy was given to me as a start from a friend a few years ago and it is one of my favorite plants in my garden.

To me, it is just perfection!

Here's my little guy sleeping off some seizures.  They haven't been terrible lately but they are more frequent than they were last summer.
Also, lately he's taken to running to his bed when the kids tell him "no" to something that he wants.  He will cry there for a while and often fall asleep :(

No comments:

Post a Comment