Friday, June 18, 2021

January Cookies

I took some leftover Christmas cookies and enjoyed my first attempt at cookie watercoloring...











Abby also tried her hand at it...


A week or so later I went and watercolored with Megan...


And then I tried some more on my own later...



For my next batch I wanted to go back to trying to mix icing colors again.
I had an incident where my bag split while I was spinning it and my beautiful teal icing landed all over me and the kitchen :(

Nevertheless, I had better success getting the colors I had envisioned...
Still working on the consistency and such but it was a good learning batch.

 

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies are incredible, whichever method you use! The teal toes and "tiles" are pretty funny, if I am not the one who had to clean it up. :)

    ReplyDelete