Tuesday, October 5, 2021

August...Almost All in One Big Post!

With all the smoke in the air from neighboring states' fires we've had some pretty amazing sunsets!
I snapped this one on the way out to my parents' house one evening.

Angie was able to be in town for a little while following Grandma's funeral.
All of us girls went to the cute, new, little restaurant called Crush.
It's completely plant based and has fun smoothie bowls and things.
Abby and T had been there before but it was a first for the rest of us :)


We went back to Crush a few mornings later when Dan and Maggie got into town.

Love this sweet little lady!
She's such a doll!

Kind of a sideways picture but these were my first real attempt at florals...

Along with the florals I also did my first cookies with my own projector!
It made such a difference with the lettering!
So fun :)


First day of school!
Ben changed schools...he's now a 7th grader!



I figure I include so many pictures of Ben because it's hard to get the perfect shot of him so I include a few of all the different facial expressions I get :)

Abby is a Junior!

And Matt is now a Freshman at the High School!

My workout lady friends were able to help at Chanelle's daughter's wedding.
We put together the charcuterie cups...

It was super fun!

I sure love these ladies!!!

Chanelle gave each of us a centerpiece bouquet the next morning.
They were so beautiful!

I can't remember who stuck this duck down Ben's shirt (I think Abby) but he went around for quite a while with it in there.  We gave him all kinds of names such as..."Quakymodo" :)

It didn't seem to bother him at all and it made for some pretty cute pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment