Thursday, January 20, 2022

Megan's Baby Shower/Birthday Party

My workout buddies and I had a baby shower/birthday party for our cute trainer who is expecting her first baby.  She is the one that tutored me a year ago in my beginning cookie stages.  I suggested the Mommy to Bee/Bee Day theme since I've always wanted to do a bee themed shower and Megan's birthday was that same week.
I had fun designing a bee cookie set!

I used a stencil to create these...


...and a projector for the font on this beehive.






I also made some lemon/poppyseed cakes with some bee pans I have :)


We met at Chanelle's beautiful home and had a waffle bar (I bought a little, hexagon waffle iron for the event), treats and wonderful company!









Megan is the cutest little Momma to be!
We all pitched in and gave her a baby monitor that she wanted.

Just a few more shots of the setup...

Jennie made the cutest, yummiest, little cake!


This is the crew...Karen had to leave a bit early so we are missing her in this pic.
I sure love all these women (including Karen :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your friends were impressed with all your mad skills! I can't believe all of these gorgeous treats you made!! Well, I can believe it, because I know you are talented, but I marvel at all of the attention to detail! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete