Saturday, February 5, 2022

Christmas Creations

I knew early on this year that I wanted to use cookies in my Christmas card.

I went through a few ideas but finally landed on putting drawings of our faces on cookies.

I practiced with my projector and traced some pictures on paper.

I couldn't get them exactly like I wanted but decided I just had to go for it.



The mouths were the hardest part for me.
 
Then I just did some regular Christmas cookies...






Here is the final product...


I was throwing around ideas with the family about how to do the write up on the back.
While talking it through, it came to me to do a recipe.






I felt a little behind in figuring out my ornament for the year.
I think we were actually into November before I got going on them.

I eventually realized I wanted to do something with a wax seal and it came together after that.




I made approx. 150
(only about 130 pictured)


1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas cookies were amazing, and you incorporated them into your card design very cleverly.
    The photo of all your ornaments is mind-boggling!

    ReplyDelete