Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Girl's Choice

Matt got asked to Girl's Choice by a cute neighbor friend!
"I don't want to go SOLO to Sadies"

The letters of her name were on the bottom of some of the many cups.
It was fun watching him trying to figure out who it was :)




 


He was excited but trying to act cool about it :)
It took him a while to decide how to answer her.  He said he would need help making the poster but he ended up doing it all by himself!  I was so proud of him :)

When Matt got asked so early Abby decided she had better get on the ball.  She didn't know who to ask so I suggested a guy that I thought had probably already been asked since he's a student body officer but I texted his mom and and she said he hadn't.  We searched the internet and we landed upon a funny, easy way to ask.  She took Matt with her to Macey's at 10 that night and bought the stuff and ran it to his house.
This is not her picture but it is the idea she used.


No comments:

Post a Comment