Tuesday, February 28, 2023

January Cookies

We have a Ukrainian family living in our neighborhood with some friends.
Since I did Ukrainian Easter Egg cookies I thought it would be fun to do some Ukrainian Christmas cookies.  While researching for them I found out Ukraine traditionally celebrates Christmas in January.
I found some Christmas star pictures online and had fun with these...






It was very fulfilling when I delivered these to Svetlana on January 7th and she tried to communicate in her limited English that they were traditional Ukranian Christmas stars :)

I wish I would have gotten better pics of these before I packaged them up.
These are my birthday cookies for the year...cupcakes and party hats...


Again, these are terrible pictures but there was a fundraiser for a woman in our community that has cancer.
I made these for them to sell at the event.




I was asked by a friend to do some birthday cookies for her granddaughter.
She was super specific and showed me pictures from instagram (including some of my own) of exactly what she wanted.
I wished I would have had a little more creative license in the process (although I did change up a few things so I wasn't completely copying someone else's work) but I was still pretty happy with how they turned out.







I love it when customers come to pick up their cookies and get so excited and are thrilled with them :)


It was a good cookie month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment