Monday, February 27, 2023

November Odds and Ends

In October when Sister Michelle Craig came and spoke at the Spectrum to the young adults I was in the hospital with Ben.  She had just lost her mom earlier that week and we had found out that she collected angels.  Andy and I had been planning on finding an angel to give to her when she came to add to her collection.  Ben went into the hospital before we had found one.  After the event at the Spectrum and Ben and I were home from the hospital I decided to just make one for her and send it to her.
In Sister Craig's mother's obituary it mentioned how she had loved the smell of lavender so I painted some on this little peg doll and gave her a halo.


I got a sweet thank you note a little while later in the mail :)


Abby had to try and imitate a painting for one of her classes.
She chose this Polish Nobleman...


I thought we did a pretty good job considering we threw it together all in one night!
Her teacher was pretty impressed that I just happened to have feathers on hand :)


My mom caught these sweet little pics of Ben kissing a picture of Jesus on the fridge...


And also these pics of me reading to him...




I sure love this little guy!


Right after Thanksgiving Abby had the opportunity to go to Close Up in Washington D.C.
We video chatted a couple of times while she was gone...
 



1 comment:

  1. Aimee, that angel turned out so sweet!
    Abby's copy of the photo is really fun. Well done.
    Love the shots of Ben--and fun to see Abby and the sites from her phone.

    ReplyDelete