Thursday, November 23, 2023

September Odds and Ends

I think this was Labor Day weekend in Park City.  
Abby joined us which was fun.  Just a pic of her trying to interact with Ben and him not having it and deciding to hedge instead.


Ben has always seemed fascinated with this little man statue.
He gets down eye to eye with him and just stares...almost like he expects him to be real :)

A typical (non gathering with family) Sunday evening while Ben and I were at the dome...
I would fix something really simple and the guys would come over and we'd eat in the living room.
Matt enjoyed getting in some exercise while he ate.

Homecoming flowers!
These are some of my faves I did this time around...









I popped into Katie's to give her a ride to Vintage Market Days.  She was cutting Psadi's hair so I took a picture of us to send to Abby :)

I went to VMD with Katie one day and then the next I went with Mom.
I wish I would have gotten a picture with me and Mom together.
However, while we were there we ran into Andy's aunt and cousin and her daughter who live in Ogden.  They had come up for the day to enjoy the market.  It was a fun surprise to see them!

So, those two trips to the market sparked a new hobby/collection...Colored Glass!
I found some really awesome pieces and am so excited to display them in my new cupboards!

Conference weekend I bought a Crumbl cookie for each of my primary kids and wrote some instructions for them to only be eaten while watching or listening to conference :)
I enjoyed delivering them to their homes.  They're such a fun group of kids!

One morning Andy and I got a text from Bishop Young with this pic.  He had gone down to UVU for a meeting and, I believe, not luck, but a tender mercy, had them run into each other briefly!

Speaking of Abby, I enjoyed seeing one of her friends from home post a BeReal of them doing something fun together :)  It made me happy to see!







No comments:

Post a Comment