Saturday, February 24, 2024

October Odds and Ends

Conference at the dome...


Andy and Matt also did a little conference at the house...

For Halloween I just recycled one of Ben's past costumes since he has all new friends and all new teachers at school.



For some of the devotionals up on campus at the spectrum, Matt will invite his friends.
Kayla, Claire, Holly and Gabe
I believe this one was for Elder Soares.

A beautiful stormy day with snow at the dome...

I was delighted :)

Ben's meds one night when he was not doing well and we were trying to bring him out of his state...

Ben continued to enjoy living at the dome with Bapa and O.



And lastly, there were so many beautiful days!
People were saying our extra vibrant colors were because of the extra rough winter we went through.
Maybe I already mentioned that in a previous post but the colors also seemed to last extra long which was glorious!  The Wellsvilles just inspire me!







No comments:

Post a Comment