The last ever Kidd Family Camp as we know it.
Matt was working but Josh was able to join us for one night!
We had dinner and weathered the wind and rain which were a welcome change from the hot, dry summer we've been having!
There was an amazing double rainbow after the storm!
We all gathered in the little storage/out building because of the wind and shared memories of camps past.

I was super proud of Josh being willing to share as well!
The next night I went up alone for minute to win it!
T and I competed by bouncing ping pong balls into peanut butter :)
Mom did the sandal slinging again...
And the boys competed against Holly trying to get pennies out of nylons...
Mom and Norma did an M&M sorting game...
And then of course, most participated in the Oreo forehead to mouth game.
Mom distributed GF cookies :)
Visiting with family...
There was a striking moon that night!
Grateful for the many years that camp has brought us together and for all the wonderful memories that we have made! I think the next generation (meaning mine) is trying to get something going for the future but the baton has been passed and this specific tradition has come to a close.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment