Monday, August 25, 2014

Wedding Crafts

One of my cute cousins got married a couple of weeks ago.
I thought these pictures of her bridesmaids trying to find the thing to hold up her dress were so cute!




We're so happy for these two.  They will be awesome together!
                     
                     The bride and her sister came over a couple of evenings before the wedding to work on                    crafts for the reception.  We had so much fun together!...probably too much fun :)
         
We painted some cabinet doors as chalkboards... 

                            
...and used my silhouette to cut out vinyl for their mailbox, (they had written a lot of letters back and forth throughout their courtship so that was kind of a theme for the reception)



and to do a fun Mr and Mrs banner.

Like I said, so much fun and so happy for the cute couple!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize the chalkboards were painted cabinet doors. What a fun idea! You did a nice job on it all, Aimee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, and so are the crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those pictures of the four of us at the temple, I need to get a copy of those! :) Thanks again for all the help it made the reception so special for me :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete