Thursday, July 20, 2017

Catching up with Matt

Matt's been a busy bee with soccer lately.

They participated in the Cache Cup last week and earned second place.

 


This game was while we were in Hawaii...he had a lot of support from extended family.







Matt likes to be creative.  I should let him get out the paints more often... 


I can always count on Matt to want to come with me to visit Grandma O. in the rest home.
He's a good little companion!

While driving to Oregon (which I will post about later) we listened to the first Michael Vey book.
When we got back from our vacation he found the second book in Josh's library and has been voraciously reading the series since.
He's always been a good reader but never really chose to read during his spare time until now...I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Matt! He is a good player, and fun to watch.
    That is quite a creation--is it a T-Rex?
    Very good of him to visit Grandma. I'm sure she enjoys his visits.

    ReplyDelete