Monday, November 13, 2017

First Day of School & Swiss Days 2017


My 4 cuties on their way off to school...

Josh is a freshman in high school!?!?!
What?

Abby is in 7th

Matt's in 5th grade

And Ben is now in 3rd...my baby :)

 The beginning of the school year always means Swiss Days is just around the corner.  Always a fun day with the Bryan girls!

One of the booths featured two of my favorite authors...so that was fun :)
This is Julie Daines and Jennifer Moore!
I love their Regency Romances.  They are both very clean writers.  I have never been disappointed in their books.  For several years now I have been rating the novels I read.  As mentioned above, I enjoy regency romances.  I also really like historical fiction and mysteries.
I love being able to recommend squeaky clean books to my family and friends so I keep track of everything, good and bad, and buy my favorites to share.
I actually started a blog a few months ago to share my findings/feelings about the books.
If you want to check it out go to Bumblebee Book Reviews.

Andy and I love this quote about those with disabilities becoming "free at last" by Elder Holland.
I bought this to put in Ben's room next to the picture I gave Andy for Christmas last year of the man holding his son with "an unclean spirit" which, in our home, we interpret as epilepsy.

Here is a rather dark, but accurate picture of all of my purchases this year!
Lots of fabric and other fun things :)





1 comment:

  1. I love the "first day of school" photos. Such precious kids!
    Great shot of the Bryan girls. You and Wendy add some depth to the hair color. :)
    How fun to meet those two authors!
    Oh, I hadn't seen that framed quotation--wonderful! (Guess I haven't been in Ben's room for a while.)
    Nice haul, Aimee. I am glad you are able to have this getaway each year.

    ReplyDelete