Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Sweet Music


The kids had their fall piano recital...





 They all did a fantastic job and I'm proud of them :)

I had fun making my annual caramel apples again this year...

It's a full day production and my feet end up pretty tired but I love the end result!




I tried to add up the calories this time since I'm currently counting mine.
I ended up having to do a round about figure because of the different toppings and sizes of apples.
I think it ended up being around 1200 for a small one and 1400 for a large.

It's fun to give them to Andy's student teachers.
They're always very appreciative and complementary.
It makes the effort worth it :)

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are each doing so well on the piano. It is a pleasure to attend their recitals.
    That is so good of you to do those beautiful apples for Andy's student teachers. They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete