Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Abby's Finally a Teenager!

I say 'finally' because it seems like she has been one for a long time...in more ways than one.



Abby's always been a good girl and so very helpful around the house.  She's always willing to help out with Ben when I need it.

She's also a great friend and has a super fun personality that sometimes gets a little out of control ;)

I think she's really loving the added sociality that middle school offers her.
She's talented and a great student.

We're awfully proud to be her parents! 



Abby wanted a phone but I told her I was only willing to get her an old style flip phone so that she can contact us...and we can get a hold of her.
She reluctantly agreed that one of those would be better than no phone at all.
I think she's been pretty happy with it.


The next night we celebrated with James since it was his birthday too.

1 comment:

  1. Abby is a sweetheart.
    You didn't mention that in the last photo the cards are lit up and playing music--that is why they are holding them up like that. :)

    ReplyDelete