Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Halloween 2017



 This year for Halloween Josh wanted to be an escaped convict...







Abby and I finally came up with "A Pig in a Blanket"



Matt just wanted a green morph suit...wasn't really anything in particular...




And Andy had found an inflatable T-Rex on clearance in July and kept it a secret from the kids until Halloween morning.

They got a kick out of it :) 





About the only favorite characters of Ben's that he hasn't been for Halloween yet were Mater and Elmo.
I have yet to see a Mater costume that I think looks good so that left me with Elmo.  I decided to go super easy...for my benefit and his.

We were able to go visit Grandma O. after school...



 Mom and Dad came over for dinner as usual during the trick or treating fun.
Andy redonned his costume for them.
He even went out around the neighborhood for a while and posed with several children at the request of their parents.
 Mom is always good to bring the root beer and dry ice...Josh's favorite :)
The kids are old enough that they pretty much go and do their own thing with their friends so it was kind of a quiet but enjoyable night.

1 comment:

  1. I thought Abby's costume was very clever, and Ben's was perfect.
    I hadn't seen Josh and Matt's costumes. Very unique--and in Halloween colors, to boot!
    But Andy's wins the prize for the most out-of-character character. :)

    ReplyDelete