Monday, January 8, 2018

Kidd Family Christmas Party & Christmas Eve

The family Christmas party was at Mom and Dad's this year.
Here Abby and I are with Aunt Carol looking at videos of her cute little grandson...

We had a fun icebreaker game as everyone was arriving...






Josh was super cute playing with some of the younger kids...
 

I played the kids' duets with them for the talent part of the evening...


You have to look hard, but Josh is hiding back in there...

The nativity...



My photography skills were not put to good use on Christmas Eve...
We were hosting so I guess I was more concerned with things going well than taking pictures :)
Andy put together a Christmas Trivia, we Skyped Ang in Oregon, ate dinner, had treats, played games

...and opened a few presents from Grandma and Grandpa.
It was a pleasant evening filled with family and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment