Saturday, January 6, 2018

December School Stuff



Matt had his NOVA graduation.
He received his completion award...

...and then was also one of the few that received the Super NOVA award.
These kids were chosen for exhibiting positive characteristics such as kindness, leadership, respect and so on.

Then he was the drummer for a musical number... 



After the program the parents were invited into the classrooms to see the kids' "light" houses.
They each came up with a structure that contained a hand made circuit that powered a light bulb.
Here he is holding his two awards.  Proud of him!

Ben's special ed. class put on The Grinch in play form for some of the other classes.
His teacher had told me that if he saw me and wanted to come to me that I was welcome to just come up on stage with him...so that is what we did :)








Ben was the Christmas Tree.
The night before the play I made his shirt.
They had also made a tree cut out and put it on his rolling chair with Christmas lights.







We love his sweet teacher!  She goes above and beyond in so many ways.





The last day of school before the break the kids had an assembly.  The whole school had learned a dance to the song "Light Me Up".  Matt was super excited about it so after my workout that morning I ran over to the school and got there in time to see it.
Pretty cute :)


1 comment: