Friday, September 28, 2018

Grandma Bryan's Funeral


Andy's Grandma passed away exactly one month shy of her 95th birthday.
She was a great lady!
She sure loved her family and she made sure they knew it!
The great grandkids sang "You are my Sunshine" at the funeral and I accompanied.
Poor Abby came home sick from school the day before so she wasn't able to join us and we just let Ben go to school instead of trying to wrangle him all day.







Grandpa Bryan and his kids...







Andy and his siblings...










I had to take a picture of this beautiful arrangement on the table where we sat for lunch at the church.
If you look closely you can see some black calla lilies...very cool!
I'm paying more attention to flower arrangements now that I've been working with my florist friend...


The Bryans aren't much of picture takers so I had to practically force this to happen but I'm glad  I did.  No family resemblance at all is there?!

2 comments:

  1. My condolences to the family! What a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you "forced" that last photo. That is priceless!

    ReplyDelete