Friday, September 28, 2018

Running and Reading

The elementary school had their annual walk/run a thon recently.
When Ben sees me he refuses to walk anymore and just holds up his hands to me for me to carry him.

We had to try and bribe him with a ball...
That worked for a little bit before I ended up carrying him for a few laps.









He has great aides and teachers who are super patient with him and love him.
So grateful for them!


Matt's turn...



He did a great job!




A couple of days later Matt received his first three reading counts awards for the year.
He hasn't really been super motivated in years past but he's found some series that he's really interested in lately and has been reading up a storm!  It's so fun to find him around the house with a book in hand!


1 comment:

  1. It is a good thing you work out--carrying Ben a few laps is no small task!
    Mat appeared to enjoy himself.
    Let me know the next time he gets a reading award. I would like to come, if possible.

    ReplyDelete