Thursday, September 27, 2018

Kidd Family Camp 2018

Okay, time to play catch up again....

We made it up to one evening of the Kidd camp this year.  Even though we don't stay the night I think the kids enjoy going up and seeing friends/cousins...except for Ben who's just in it for "Bapa" and "O." :)  This year though, Josh had an apparently bit more enticing offer for an evening with friends so he stayed behind.

The Scrabblers....

My cousin Mandy and her family were there which is a rare occurrence since they live so far away.
Her daughter was very interested in Ben :)


T was busy that weekend but Jo was able to come join the fun.


Ben had a few willing ball partners...



As always, the kids did a cute skit arranged by Aunt Norma...



And as always, Uncle David orchestrated Minute to Win it.
Jo challenged me into joining him for one of the games.

He was throwing ping pong balls at me and I had to try and catch them with lint rollers.  They were absolutely NOT sticking!  We joked that maybe a better challenge would be for me to catch them in my mouth...

...so I did :)

Matt and Leif had to try after that and I believe they didn't have any more success than Jo and I did.

Ben was pretty content with his iPad

Matt was the only one of my kids to participate in the traditional finale of "Oreo Face".


As we were leaving, we went over to the fire to say goodbye to family and Ben tried to blow it out like a birthday candle :)


...still trying...

1 comment:

  1. You didn't mention that Matt won the Oreo game.
    Those lint rollers had been tried in a game a couple of years ago, and I didn't think they were any more successful then. But you sure tried! :)
    Love the shot of Matt and Abby in the tramp chairs. Their faces are beaming.
    It was priceless watching Ben try to blow out the campfire.

    ReplyDelete