Friday, November 16, 2018

Halloween 2018

Josh's costume this year was kind of a last minute decision.  He needed a costume for the youth council activity he was helping with at the elementary school so I went to Halloween City and texted him a list of costumes I was willing to buy.
He said maybe he could do the Bob Ross :)



Matt decided he wanted to be a nerd so that was easy.
The only favorite character of Ben's that he had not yet been for Halloween over the years was Mater.
I finally just decided to do what I had done for Thomas a few years ago and made a quick, felt poncho type thing.

This is Abby with her friends before they took off for the night...

Josh decided he wanted to wear Andy's dinosaur costume from last year to answer the door.
I'm so glad he likes to answer the door for me!

Josh is always a big fan of the dry ice root beer cauldron that Grandma brings...


Andy's Wednesday night class still wanted to meet so he just decided to end it a little early.
Ben was happy to have him home...


It's always fun to have my parents over.
Our parties seem to be getting more and more low key as the years go on but I guess that's to be expected as the kids grow up.



Matt had gone out with his friends and came home with quite a haul.

Well, another Halloween in the books and now we can move on to the real holidays!

1 comment:

  1. We enjoy "low-key". :)
    The costumes were fun, the food was good, and the company was the best!

    ReplyDelete