Monday, January 14, 2019

Kidd Family Christmas Party 2018

This is the Kidd clan...
and every year we gather for a Christmas party.
There are always 3 elements to the Kidd party...

FOOD...












(...often games, but no always...)





TALENT SHOW...
the kids and I always just play their piano duets



...and THE NATIVITY...
(I'm glad that my kids are still willing to participate even though they are getting to that age where it's maybe not as "cool" to do so)









These are just three of my very great cousins whom I love and cherish.
I wish we all could be together but several of them are living far away right now.

Andy, bless his heart, spent a good portion of the night in one of the empty classrooms of the church playing ball with Ben who is never interested in participating in the nativity or really anything other than the food :)

1 comment:

  1. The night went well, I thought. We had a good turnout, and people enjoyed each other's company, along with the food and fun.
    The kids did a beautiful job of the nativity!

    ReplyDelete