Monday, January 14, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018

Thanksgiving Day we drove down to Bountiful to visit Andy's grandpa.
It was good to see him since we don't get to very often.
He is getting quite old and feeble but he remembers us still.

On our way out, Andy's Uncle Mike and Aunt Sherrie arrived with their little dog.
Ben doesn't usually act too interested in animals but he got down on the floor and played with it for quite a while.  It was so fun to watch!






Then it was on to Farmington to my Aunt and Uncles house.
Lots of pictures but not a lot to say other than we had good food and company.
Grateful to the Zaluskis for opening up their home to us and hosting.















 









And thank you to my mom for sharing her pictures with me from the holidays.
I was not on my A-game with my camera this year and so I depended a lot on her talents :)

1 comment:

  1. You got some great shots, Aimee. I know because I know which ones aren't mine. :)
    Love to see Ben down with the dog!

    ReplyDelete