Friday, June 5, 2020

My 40th



Andy brought some big balloons and flowers home the night before my birthday.

                                                 

My friends Katie and Becky came for lunch and brought my favorite food from Beehive Grill.

Another friend, Karen, sent 3 boxes of Crumbl cookies to my door!


I spent the day working on a puzzle, reading and doing whatever I wanted.

Mom and Dad came that evening with a pie and sang to me.

    Ben helped me blow out my candle of course :)

It was a lovely day and I feel great entering into my 5th decade!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a good birthday--and that Ben "helped" you blow out the candle. ;)
    It is hard to believe that half of my kids are in their forties--mostly because I don't like to think of what that makes me. Other than the fact that it makes me the mother of two beautiful, amazing women!

    ReplyDelete