Friday, June 5, 2020

Quarantine Luau


On March 27th we were supposed to leave for Hawaii.
Boy, were we disappointed when it became apparent about a week before we were to leave that our trip wouldn't happen.  So, I ran to the dollar and party stores and bought what I could for a homemade luau.





I was going to have Andy pick up Rumbi for dinner but they had already closed their doors.
He ended up getting Mo' Betah's and Chik fil A.



                                                                                              

                                          



We watched Moana and had a grand old time.  I felt bad we couldn't do more but such is life with Corona Virus abounding.
                                                 


I love my family and am so glad they were willing to roll with the punches and have positive attitudes about everything.
                                                  


1 comment:

  1. So very clever of you, Aimee. Love everyone in the shades and leis. I must say that the grass skirt on the kitchen island was a brilliant touch.

    ReplyDelete