Monday, December 14, 2020

November Odds and Ends

For several Sunday evenings in a row we watched old home videos.

One of them showed Josh riding around on Andy's back as a young tot.  Andy said he bet he could still do that so Josh hopped on his back...

It didn't go too well :)


A beautiful leaf I found in our driveway...


Another evening we played charades.
Andy decided a new category should be Book of Mormon stories.
He acted out the demise of Shiz...


November usually means I'm taking pictures for our Christmas cards.
I wanted our faces up against glass...




However, those didn't end up working out too well so I had to rethink my idea.
These were next but Abby slouching down ended up not working either so I had to retake just Matt and Abby.  Blogger is giving me fits so I can't type below or move the pictures up so forgive the messy format.
Retaking Abby and Matt was comedic.  They really put on a show so I had to include some :)







       
   
    
     


1 comment:

  1. Andy and Josh playing horsey would have been a hoot. Wish there was video of Andy playing Shiz! Looks very effective.
    Your Christmas card turned out very cute--didn't realize it had been so hard to get the effect you were trying to create. Matt and Abby have a flare for the dramatic. :)

    ReplyDelete