Monday, June 28, 2021

Senior Pictures and Flowers

My cute SIL, T, took Josh's senior pics for us.
We started up at the temple...

My bro, Jo, giving Josh pointers on how to pose...

I wish I would have gotten a picture of Josh and T!

We ended up on the steps of the Logan 1st ward building where I went to church the first five years of my life.  I hadn't realized they had painted the steps yellow :(

These are the shots that were our favorite and T worked on fixing up...


She did a great job and worked really hard to get rid of the yellow on the steps.

I LOVE this one!
Such a handsome guy!!!


As I was working on announcements I realized I needed one more shot so I took him out to the grassy area at the church and took some amateur pics.


I'm really happy with how the announcement turned out!


I know this is a little out of order but 
here are some of my favorite sets of flowers I made for girls' choice...
I was pretty disappointed when Josh's group decided not to do flowers :(



I know this one looks crazy with all those shades of red/pink/purple but I promise it matched the dress :)


These are a couple of ranunculuses/ranunculi (I don't know the proper plural form of ranunculus) that were left over...
I loved their variegated petals :)


 

1 comment:

  1. Josh looks so mature in his senior portraits. I like the shots of Jo working with him on poses. :)
    T did a wonderful job and the announcement was impressive.
    You do a beautiful job with the flowers.
    I had to look up the word to see what the plural form is--either one, actually, but it is spelled with an A--ranunculi or ranunculuses.

    ReplyDelete